Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween



The kids were very cute (and scary, superhero-like, and bad -looking) on Halloween (I was at school for the full day to see them and take pictures so we could make a Halloween book. The book is finished, but not at school yet).

I wish that I could show their pictures here! We had princesses (and fairy princesses), pirates, Clark Kent/Superman, Wolverines, a Western Outlaw, vampires, Spiderman (and Black Spiderman) Batman, ghosts, Barbie, unicorns, a penguin, a geisha girl, a bee, a construction worker, a fireman, a bat, a Jawa, a pumpkin, a kitten, a clown, a dragon and Robin Hood! -- Oh, but wait -- I can show one of the costumes! Shane (from the daycare) was a Ballerina! If you don't know Shane -- he's very tall and has a shaved head. More football player than princess. But (obviously) a very good sport! I asked him last year why he was never a ballerina for Halloween (last year we had lots of ballerinas at Halloween). He told me that he couldn't be a ballerina because they didn't make tutus in his size. I told him that I could make him a tutu in his size. He said that he'd wear it if I made it. The week before Halloween this year, I brought him his tutu! He added a crown, a wand and some fairy wings on his back! Thanks, Ballerina Shaney, for indulging me and allowing me to use your picture!

1 comment:

BarbF said...

OMG! I love you guys and miss you guys! Thanks so much for posting and for making him that tutu!