Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Poemsicle

Poemsicle

If you add sicle to your pop,

Will he become a popsicle?

Will a mop become a mopsicle?

Will a cop become a copsicle

Will a chop become a chopcicle?

Will a drop become a dropsicle?

Will a hop become a hopsicle?

I guess it is time to stopsicle,

Or is it timesicle to stopsicle?

Heysicle, I can’t stopsicle.

Ohsicle mysicle willsicle Isicle

Havesicle tosicle talksicle

Likesicle thissicle foreversicle –

Huhsicle?


Words of the Week

Grade 1

pop

hop

got

dog

not

Bonus Word: stop

Grade 2

stop

spot

rock

drop

socks

Bonus word: become

1 comment:

willowday said...

This is really cute. I teach 1 English class per week and have the luxury of being able to gather up clever materials for them. I would love to give them this exercise today. I'm very glad that you came by willowday and that I was able to you find.